Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Easter Frame


I finally got this frame done that I've had in my head for awhile.  I had seen this phrase on the internet last year and made a smaller version then.  You can see that one here, but I like this one a lot better! 

The die cuts are both Cricut cuts and I've cut three of each of them.  
Fonts:  blue font is Cricut's Baby Steps, 
  E & J are Everyday Fonts-Celebrate and the 
rest are Elegant Cake-Plain 
The "Easter" and "Jesus" are on the inside of the glass and with that and the 3 layer die cuts there's a lot of dimension inside the frame.

Thanks for checking in!

I've entered this project here:

4 Crafty Chicks - # 343 punches or dies
Aud Sentiments - #176 - any sentiment except birthday
Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - #34 anything goes
Creative Knockouts - #186 Spring is on the way
DL.Art - #201 bunnies or ducks


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic frame! LOVE the sentiment...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card says it all! People tend to forget the "reason for the season" in most cases. This is a great reminder and maybe a child will ask questions. Lucky the person who receives this.
    Thank you for entering your art at Aud's Sentiments.
    Good luck - Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMETNS CHALLENGE
    Željka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful framed piece of art! Love that phrase! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this past week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!