Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Baby Moon Shaker Card

It's time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown !  Our sponsor this week is   

and our theme is "Add Pearls or Gems"!  Now who doesn't love that theme?!?!?!

I've used our sponsor's image "Baby Moon" to make a shaker card.


 The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I added a paper doily with the center cut out to frame the hole.  I tied a triple bow  and added a few gems.  Inside I've used pink pearl mini beads.


Inside I've used two Cricut label cuts and a poem stamp from Stampendous and Congrats stamp from Stampabilities.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll hop on over to Tuesday Throwdown to check out all the gorgeous inspiration there, then join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!