Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 5, 2016

A Vintage Thanksgiving

Hello!  Today I have a vintage Thanksgiving card to share with you for our new challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  Sandy has challenged us to Create a card featuring a Pilgrim, Indian, Cornucopia, Pumpkin, Turkey, or Pie .
I found this cute vintage picture in my files from CWC..  It made up a super quick and easy card!

I added a little bit of glue on some of the leaves and the hatband, the used a pretty gold embossing powder.


The poem on the image is this:

A Pumpkin I bring you for Thanksgiving Day,
With wishes that plenty may e'er with you stay.

I added a strip of cloth trim  and a scrap of leaf paper and there you go!

Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope you will check out the DT's creations and join us this week!


3 comments:

  1. Sarah, just love this vintage feel card. What a great image.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite lovely Sarah. I love the image!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the image! Great job!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!