Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 21, 2016

Western Birthday Card

Hello!  I have a new card to share and I love how it turned out.  I made it for this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, but due to internet trouble I wasn't able to my sponsor image downloaded in time for the challenge post!  I'm telling you, I LOVE our new house, but I HATE our internet service here!  But I'm trying to hang in there because fiber optic is on the horizon.  Just 6 to 8 more months, they tell me.

Anyway, our sponsor is
                                                 http://www.doodlepantry.com/
The challenge theme is "Festive Pumpkins".  I obviously didn't follow that theme, but I used a pre-colored image from our sponsor's Western Combos set and 3 of the digital papers that came with it.  I love this set and I believe I'll be using them quite a bit!

The border is a Martha Stewart border punch.  The metal star is cut from a metal garland.  The card it's wound on is blank, so I have no idea who the manufacturer is.

I used 2 stamps from Close to my Heart to finish it out. 

My apologies to Doodle Pantry for not getting a project included in the challenge this week!  

I've entered this card here:
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q is for Quick & Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!