Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 1, 2016

Go Wild Cat!

OK, the internet at my new house and I are going to have it out soon!  It's been fine, then it's sloooooowwww, then it's fine and when I came home from work Friday---the router was completely dead!  It had been malfunctioning for over a week and I had talked to the phone company and was assured a new router was on it's way, should be here Tuesday.  So Friday I told them the router was dead and where is my new one?  Their answer...."Well Ma'am, the operator didn't actually complete the order so it was never sent to you."  UGGGGHHHH!   So now it's supposed to arrive today, so we will see if UPS left it for me when I get home.  No internet all weekend, so I'm using a little down time at work to get this posted.  But I'm wondering this:  if I called the first time on Thursday and the earliest I could receive it was Tuesday, how come I can call on Friday and receive it on Monday????

OK, another rant over.....

So here's my card for our new challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  It was my turn to come up with the theme and since the Olympics start this week, I thought we needed to make something Sports Related.(any sport) 

We had a week of Rodeo Bible camp, then a week of daycamp at work and I haven't been in my craft room for waaaayyy too long, so I pulled out a card I made a while back but never had posted.  This cut is from Cricut's Sports Mania cartridge.


The "Go Wild" a partial Cricut cut and "Cat" is welded type I added.  I actually made this one on my Gypsy a couple of years ago.  

Thanks for allowing me to use an old project this week!  My summer commitments are slowing down now, so I should be able to get back in my craft room...now if the internet just works!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is such a great card for a football fan! The silhouette of the helmet gives it an artsy vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, such a strong cut. Everyone can see its for a real sports fan.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I'm glad your internet issues finally allowed you to post your card. I was checking on and off last week. Awesome football card. I love the frame cut for that helmet. Well done

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!