Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Puppy Congrats!

It's time to show some pride this week at Tuesday Throwdown.  Our sponsor this week is http://samistamp.blogspot.com/
and our theme is "Proud of You!"  

I used Sami Stamps' Cup Pup2 for my graduation card:


I decide to make the whole layout a little "wonky", just for fun and because that's about how you usually feel when graduation day is over!

 The image didn't come with the cap, that's just a simple square with a black brad holding down some black & white twine.  I added 2 small pop-dots to the front of it and a glue dot on the top corner so it would be tilted a bit.  The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, the top lable is a Sizzix die and the tag and sentiment are Cricut cuts.

Thanks for checking in and I hope you'll join us this week!


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, wow you are so clever..i LOVE the hat you added to the pup! I will be showcasing your card in our Sami Stamps Facebook group. Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!