Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Graduation Cards

Here I'd another draft post I found.  These graduation cards have been waiting to be seen for quite a long time!  They're from 2014!!!!!!!

This card is made from all Ceicut cuts, the bear is from Teddy Bear Parade and I believe the background is from Paper Lace.


I've entered this card here:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - #155 Anything goes + a sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude
Creatilicious Challenge - anything goes with optional twist of no designer paper
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes




This gift card holder I'm pretty sure is a Silhouette cut.

I need to get in and get more of these made for this year!

I've entered this card here:
Creative Moments - anything goes with optional twist of black & white + one color



2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is a wonderful graduation card! Love all those cuts! That little graduation bear is too cute! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!