Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sweet 16 "Photo Booth"

Well, it's here.....my first granddaughter is turning 16 today!  I'm so proud of her, yet really missing her as a toddler!  But we celebrated her birthday Sunday and just for fun, I made a car to use as a photo booth.


The car is from Cricut's Beep Beep cartridge and is cut about 3 1/2 feet tall.  I've added foam board to the back to firm it up and two yardsticks to stand it up.  

We had a lot of fun with it.  She had her picture taken with everyone except me.  (sigh) Isn't that the way it goes? The one behind the camera seldom gets in front of it! :)
With little sister Lexi and little brother Wyatt.

With her mom, my daughter Jennifer.

                                   With her Pa (my husband who loves getting his pic taken.....NOT!)

Her Papa

                                         You can see that Wyatt  wouldn't get out of the car!
And with her G.G.  Wyatt is still "in the car", he just didn't get up into the picture.

Lots of fun!  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to work and then taking her to her driver's test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!