Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Thanksgiving Diorama 2015

It's time for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts and it's gonna' be another fun one!!!!  Sheri has challenged us this week to "Include a Tag Shaped Item in Your Project."  The past few years I've made a diorama at Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I thought this was the perfect time to make one for Thanksgiving.  




 I just love these swirly cuts from Phrases and Celebrate with Flourish from Cricut!  The leaves are also Cricut cuts from Flower Shoppe.  The tags are a Cricut cut also, but now I can't find them in the subscription search to let you know which cartridge. I guess I was lucky to find them in the first place!

The gold ribbon came from Wal-Mart.  I've had it for a LONG time!



After lots of inking, gluing and other fun stuff, voila'! I love it!

I had lots of messy fun inking these tiny little leaves, but I really wanted them to be multi-colored like most of the real ones.  I like how they turned out!  


I hope you'll join us this week at My Sheri Crafts!  See you there!

I finally have time to enter a few challenges this week:

Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
Hiding In My Craftroom - freestyle
Crafting With Friends - anything goes
Crafty Catz - Let's Tag It
Simply Papercraft - anything goes









9 comments:

  1. Pretty diorama! Love all the pretty Cricut images! Great job with the tag challenge!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sarah, such rich colours and a lot of work too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation and I love the colouring on the leaves. Thank you for joining in with the #299 'Lets Tag it...' challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia - GDT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves look fab! A lovely Autumnal creation - thanks for playing this week at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in with our tag challenge at Crafty Catz,your creation is wonderful.

    Hope you join us again soon.

    Tracey DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project. Love the leaf accents.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable! I love the way the tags are all connected. And the flourishes from the set are very pretty. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely idea. Gorgeous tags. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, this is perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!