Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 1, 2015

My First ATC!

Hello!  This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday our theme is "Anything Goes With A Twist" and the twist is "Artist Trading Cards"!  Our sponsor is the ever fabulous 

I've never made an ATC before, so I was kind of intimidated by this oh-so-simple simple concept of a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 " tag!  But, I did it!
I colored this cute "Hello Kitty" digi from our sponsor, then grabbed up some scraps of paper on my desk and went to town!  I have 2 pieces of embossed paper, the lavender base is embossed with an Embossabilities music note folder and the border is one that came with my last "Card Making and Paper Craft" magazine.  Gotta love those freebies!!!

I used the red feather because that fancy phone reminded me of those old, delicate, fancy phones in the old black and white movies and when I thought of that I thought of the feather boa house robes the ladies wore and those high heeled house shoes with the feathery puffs on them.  Funny what triggers your memories!

Come on over and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!