Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Kaylee's 8th Grade Graduation

We have a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts today and Glenda has challenged us with "It's Graduation Day - Make a graduation or school related card or project."  I made a layout of my granddaughter's 8th grade graduation (although the school now says we have to call it 'promotion' not graduation!).


                                    Leaving Jr. High for the last time as an 8th grader

All cuts are from Cricut and I used black twine and gold twine on the banner.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.  Come on over the My Sheri Crafts now and check out all the awesomeness there!

I've entered this project here:

Creative Moments - anything goes with twist/teentastic

5 comments:

  1. Great layout Sarah! It always is so sad seeing them leave and step up into the next grade level! Time fly's to quickly!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, nice to see you back and I hope you're fit and well. Love the layout especially the photo of her walking down the corridor for the last time.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and Cricut cuts! Great page for the memories! Hope you are doing good!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! It's so personal... I love it! I think the image of her back... walking away... it's just so fitting here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I love the fun arrangements in your layout!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!