Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We're Up In The Air at Tuesday Throwdown !

Hi!  Yes, this post is really late for a Tuesday, but I've been having issues!  My Gall Bladder has decided to die off on me, so I've had attacks almost every evening and as soon as I left work today I went to Springfield to meet the surgeon and schedule surgery.  So, Thursday morning that little organ will be leaving me!

So.... on to our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  We are sponsored this week by 

http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/
and our theme is "Up In The Air - Things That Fly"

I used Lacy Sunshine's "Jamie & Maddie" image for my card.  I colored this right after I saw my granddaughter and her date dressed for prom and was inspired by their colors.  I initially was going to make a layout page for their prom pictures, but another gall bladder attack was setting in when I needed to get the project done and I knew I didn't have enough time to make a layout, so I made this card instead. 

The image is cut out with a Spellbinders die and the doves are Cricut cuts. I think the paper is from Die Cuts With a View.

And here is my inspiration.....
This is my oldest granddaughter, Kaylee, and her boyfriend, Jake. The cabin was my Mom's craft cabin and the new owner of the farm was nice enough to let them come out and take pictures there.  Personally, I think she's beautiful!!!!!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll join us this week!



5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and so is the inspiration for it. Good luck on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your inspiration photo, what a sweet young couple. Your card is absolutely lovely and captures them perfectly. I hope you are feeling better soon, Sarah!! Hugs..Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely adorable Sarah!! I love how you took the inspiration for your card!! Such a sweet design and fabulous colors!! Please take care and sending you big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is absolutely adorable Sarah!! I love how you took the inspiration for your card!! Such a sweet design and fabulous colors!! Please take care and sending you big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!