Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mother's Day is coming!

This week at My Sheri Crafts Sandy has challenged us to "Make A Girly Card". 

I used some scraps that were on my worktable to get started on this one.  The blue medallion is a Spellbinder's die, the scalloped circle is a Cricut cut.  They're mounted on some handmade floral paper with a strip of sheer yellow ribbon.  The "Mom" cut is from Cricut's Mother's Day 2010 cartridge.  The flowers were in a yard sale find and I finished it off with a bow of sheer pink ribbon.  

I hope you'll join us with your girlishness!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sarah. I love the handmade paper and those flowers and pearls too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and pearls! Great use of the dies Sarah!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Mother's Day card, Sarah, and totally girly in every way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so feminine, and pretty! I love all the frou-frou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah... you know exactly how to melt my heart... LOVE the flowers! Such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Sarah! Love the flowers and pearls and of course, Pink!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!