Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 27, 2015

I Toadily Appreciate You!

I'm back!  I did have Gall Bladder surgery last Thursday and since I haven't been up and around, I've been coloring!  Today I finally braved the stairs to go down to my craft area and make a couple of quick Thank You cards.  This one is with the image from 




The inside says "I Toadily Appreciate You!"  The embossing is a Cricut Cuttlebug folder and the dragonfly ribbon is from Michaels.  

Thanks for stopping by!



This card entered here:

2Cute Ink - anything goes
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs - spring/greens

3 comments:

  1. Sarah this is sooo cute. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week. Good luck! - Colette DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!