Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cutie Patootie Valentine!

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday our theme is Anything Goes with the twist "Use a Doily".  We are sponsored this month by 

Stitchy Bear

I used this little cutie from Stitchy Bear for a valentine card:

 Isn't just so funny looking to be adorable?!?  The flower is an older one from my stash and the heart slide is from a kid's necklace that had been left in the lost and found at work for a really long time.

The inside sentiment is 3 different Studio G stamps.

Your turn!  Head over to The Outlawz Twisted Thursday, check out the other great projects there and enter for a chance at some great prizes  Be sure to enter your project in the inlinkz also!


2 comments:

  1. She is so comical that you've got to love her! I love the pinks, the doily, and that rescued necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, Sarah! I love what you have done with this image...she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!