Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's A Teddy Bear Halloween


It's Halloween time over at My Sheri Crafts and Peach is hosting our challenge this week with the theme "Black Magic - Create a Halloween Project".  Well, my project doesn't really remind me of "Black Magic", but it is for Halloween!  I got the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge a while back and finally got to use it!


I used a little scrap oval from the cut to put on his nose because I figured he would have painted his nose orange for this costume. :-)  "Boo" is cut from the Disney Pixar cartridge and I added a piece of black ribbon from my stash to finish it off. 

Have a safe and fun Halloween!


4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this card is so cute. I totally agree he would have painted his nose.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute Sarah! He's already to go trick or treating! :) Fun stuff!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, your sweet little Boo bear is sure to bring a smile to a little one's Halloween this year!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not resist this trick or treater. He is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!