Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 27, 2014

My First 3D Patriotic Project!

Hi!  I'me really excited to share this project with you!  I've not done very many 3D items......matter of fact I don't think I've made one like this before at all.......    Anyway... here is my first 3D project with my Silouhette Portrait!


I had so much fun with this!  It was a Silhouette die cutting file  of one star so I cut my first one, figured out how to put it together, then sized it down a bit and made another one, sized it down again and cut the 3rd one.  Then I figured out I should have put the twine through them before I put them together, but was able to reopen them enough to make it work.

 This is hanging on my back door, which is the one we always use and it just makes me smile every time I go in or out that door!  I hope you enjoy it too!  Thanks for stopping by!

This project entered here:

Jo's Scrap Shack - summer fun
Die Cuttin' Divas - I Vow To Thee My Country (used Silhouette star die cut file)
Open Minded Crafting Fun - patriotic colors
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
Craftin' Desert Diva's Linky Party - Red, White and Blue




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Awesome job!!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3D project turned out great! Love your colorful stars. TFS your project at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous project!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun make! What a great 3d decoration! Love the papers that you have done!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa -- look at you decorating your home with that Sil -- great job for your first 3D project, Sarah!!! I LOVE those stars and can truly see how it makes you smile -- AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job on your first 3D project!! I really love it!! I bet there are plenty more home decor projects in your future now. :)
    Thanks so much for joining the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
    DT - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is fantastic!! Those stars are absolutely gorgeous!! Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great project. Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely great project! The stars look just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Project! Thank you for playing along with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!