Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Into Every Life....

Hi folks!  It's Tuesday Throwdown time and I have a fun, very CAS card to share.  Our theme is "use the elements".  We are sponsored this week by Digital Delights and I've used their "Dilly Duck in the rain" image.  



I just kind of had fun with this and typed up all the sentiments myself with CK Dandy font. The paper is from Martha Stewart and I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I hope you like it!  Come on over to Tuesday Throwdown and join us!


This card entered here:


Polkadoodles - Animal magic
A Random Fan - pastel colors
House of Cards - cute/fun
Sketchy Colors - lime green & yellow
a*muse studio - color inspiration


12 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah popping on over to say Hi hun and hope you re doing ok - great make xxx I also have blog candy on offer on my blog if you fancy taking a peek http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/ Hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one super cute image grwat detail to hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you used and the combination with the papers and the embelishements. Lovely! Hugs Jacqueline (DT-fellow TT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card!Cute image!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!

    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image & lovely colour combo! Thanks for joining in our 'Animal Magic' challenge at poljadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week - so delighted that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super darling! LOVE that image and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

    PS: I've got blog candy! I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage) and join in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is so cute!! I love the colors and especially that brilliant sentiment inside! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah
    Sooo cute. Love the image but then again I would lol! Thanks for joining in at House of Cards.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww such a sweet card love the cute duck

    thank you so much for entering the Animal Magic Challenge at Polkadoodles

    Hugs Kerrie
    Polkadoodles DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!