Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Creative Craft Challenges Blogaversary!

Happy Anniversary to Creative Craft Challenges!  We're having a "Free For All" (anything goes) challenge to celebrate!  Our sponsors are Crafty Ribbons & Crafty Individuals.

I had an order for an anniversary card, so how perfect for this challenge?
I used a white card base & envelope.  I outlined the envelope with a silver paint marker to help match it to the card.
 The sentiment is computer generated and one I saw in a magazine. 

 It's cut out with a Spellbinders die, outlined with the silver pen.  The ribbon is from Michaels, the purple gems are from Bo Bunny.
 The inside sentiment is from Calligraphy cartridge.  I used the "print only" function on my Imagine, then cut it out with the same Spellbinders die. 

Come on over to Creative Craft Challenges and help us celebrate!


This card entered here:

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - ribbon
Craft-Dee BowZ- handmade bow
My Craft Creations - anything goes


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely CAS card! Very elegant as well. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!