Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Lantern Card

Wow, look at me go!  Here I am with another post!  I've been doing some coloring with my new Spectrum Noir pens and so when I had a chance to make some cards with them this weekend, I got several done.
The papers are from The Paper Studio.
The image is another one from Beccy's Place and is mounted on a Spellbinders die. 

This card entered here: 
Anything Goes - Traditional Colors
Do You Stack Up - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas / Holiday

2 comments:

  1. love the shadows from the layers - red is def the 'in' colour this year


    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!