Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 15, 2012

New My Sheri Crafts Challenge!

Welcome back to another fun challenge at My Sheri Crafts!  We are looking for some Family Time this week so  
Create a family-themed project or a card for a family member.

Here is a simple layout I made of my granddaughters and my   great-niece.

 All embellies are from my stash.


 Now it's your turn!  Get crafting and join us with your Family themed project.  You just may be selected to be our next Guest Designer or win an Ooh-La-La award! 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet LO and fabulous photos of 3 young cousins --sure to become a treasure in just a few short years as they grow up! Family memories are such perfect treasures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your layout Sarah! I really love how you did the center picture with the flowers, and the word cousins on both sides of it! It's all so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, your layout is gorgeous. I'm so behind in layouts and yours in an inspiration that I need to get started once more! The colors are perfect and I love the quilling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout Sarah! Love the papers and the way you framed the pretty photos! I am sure this will be treasured!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable layout! Love all the purples that you used!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!