Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Accordion Fold Gate Card


Hello and thanks for stopping by!  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I saw this card in the Cardmaker magazineFUN FOLDS -- Caution and just fell in love with it.  So I had to give it a try with my own theme.
I know that sometimes I'm a bit thickheaded, but I didn't quite get the directions straight and after cutting my second sheet and still coming out wrong, I just decided to make it work.  So mine has an extra fold, but it works! 

This sentiment is from a Disney stamps set.  I've had this set for a couple of years and this is the first time I've used it! 
                                          Isn't this fun?
This little cutie is from Whoopsi Daisy, the label is pre-installed on the Imagine and the sentiment is an old stamp I bought from LTD several years ago.  All edges are inked with a Plum inkpad from Stampabilites and I added a few I-Rock gems here and there. 

Die cuts are from Disney Dreams Come True, Disney Happily Ever After and George & Basic Shapes.

This one was definately a learning experience, next time I'll have some better measurements for all those little sections!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

This card entered here:
Die Cuttin' Divas - use Yellow, Orange, Gray & Purple
Whoopsi Daisy - Use a Sentiment


10 comments:

  1. What a neat card! Thanks for sharing it at Die Cuttin' Divas color challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a fabulous job of this card and the image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    JOan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I'm not even sure I could attempt a card like that! This turned out GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card!!!Very Lovely!NewFollower!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style of card. Loving it. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Die Cuttin Divas DTM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love that fun fold!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card, love the WD image and colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing fold and such a gorgeous use of that WD image too. Love the design with the buttons and hearts too. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!