Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stamping my own Wrapping Paper!

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you!  Today I have a project that is a first for me.  I was getting ready to wrap my neice's wedding shower gift and wanted it to match the card I had made but didn't have any paper that would work. 



I figured that since my granddaughters are 10 & 11 now, I'm probably past the Barbie wrapping paper stage,






so I turned it wrong side out and stamped it!  I used a Studio G clear stamp inked with red & black.






And here it is with the "matching" card!  Nothing too fancy, but it worked!  Emily was unwrapping it and stopped after the first tear, and just looked at it a little bit and then asked me "Did you stamp this paper?  I really like it!"  I believe that was the reaction I was looking for!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week and be sure to check back Saturday for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts!

Project entered here:
Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Flowers
Anything Goes Challenge - Black and one other color
Tuesday Throwdown - 3D

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wrapping paper! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your beautiful flower creation.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    Scrapcat Cards by Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous idea, lovely stamps, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!