Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wyatt's 1st B-day layout


Hello!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  I got to spend Friday night and Saturday at a crop here in town and it was a blast!!!  So relaxing and productive!  First I'm showing a layout I did of Wyatt's first birthday.  The original post of birthday decorations pictures is here,  I used the decorations to embellish the layout pages. 
Mickey was cut with the "Fit to Page option.  He was used to "hold" one end of the birthday banner.

"Wyatt is 1" was cut with Pooh Font set.  The border was made with the border feature on Mickey Mouse and Friends, cut 3 times and mounted on a simple red strip that was embossed with the Cuttlebug Circles folder. The background paper is from a disney paper & embellishment book.
 Pluto had the other end of the banner tied to his tail!  He's also cut with the "fit to page" feature.

 The rest of the characters were table decorations and cut at 4"  (I think).  Aren't they cute!?!
This sentiment stamp is from Pink by Design and I added some doodling around it.  These layouts were a lot of fun and went together pretty quickly since the decorations were already put together.  I've had them on my workdesk for a year, so it was time to get them in the book and off my desk!!!

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have spent some time with God today.

I'm entering this project in
Wacky Wednesday-Animated Character challenge
Gettin Cricky Simply Sunday - Fantasyland

11 comments:

  1. Wow, those Lay outs look so fun! Love the images and colors. Such nice memories. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!! I love the one with pluto though! They all look amazing! Great job! Ty for sharing with us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are so fun. IT looks like this was a great party. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party. And what a great LO. I just love the bright colors and details.
    Charlotte Getting Cricky jrDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supper Cute Layouts Love the Papers and the colors. Love all the Disney Animals what a loving job you have done. thanks for sharing with us on our Getty Cricky Simply Sunday.
    Anita Getting Cricky Jr.Dt. Member
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout pages!! I love mickey (my daughter watches the show everyday) Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layouts... love them
    Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO's! What a great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky With K Andrew!
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky JRDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute LO's I love them! Thank You for joining the Simply Sunday Challenge this week @ Getting Cricky!

    Letillia,GettingCrickyJrDTm
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable layout. I love all the characters. It looks like it was a great party :)

    thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge. :)

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky Jr DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, what an adorable layout!! I LOVE it!! I've gotten behind in visits, so I thought I'd pop over and see what you were up to!! I'm so glad I did!! :)

    Hope you'll join us for another Getting Cricky Challenge (I have a new challenge on my blog too!!)...

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!