Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time for a NEW challenge at My Sheri Crafts!

Boy, did I mess up this week!  I was thinking I had another week before it was time for submissions for this challenge.  It was a very busy week and I realized on Tuesday that I needed to get decorations done for my grandson's birthday party, so about 11:00 Saturday night I realized I had miss the challenge this week! :( 

But you can still join in!  The challenge this week is:

This week's challenge is brought to you by DT member Michelle and she is asking us to include in your creation a NEW technique, NEW things you got for Christmas, NEW NEW NEW!

****ALSO, You MUST tell us what the "NEW" thing is in your post!!****

The other DT members have some really great projects posted for your inspiration.  Be sure to stop by their blogs and give 'em some attention!  Head on over to My Sheri Crafts to join in the fun.  Can't wait to see your projects ---have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!