Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

 I made a card with the Mojo Monday sketch a week or so back, but never had the time to sit down and get it finished and posted.  So obviously it was too late to enter it in that challenge!  But here it is anyway!
 The printed paper is from a Christmas stack I bought at Hobby Lobby last year.  It's an 8 1/2 x 11 stack so I cut the green paper in half to make an A4 card.  The blue ribbon is from Wal-Mart.  I just love how shiny it is!
 The jingle bells are from Joys of the Season  and the glittered circle was from my stash.  I thought it looked like a snowball!   The sentiment is handwritten with a silver gel pen.
Simple mats from coordinating colors on the inside finish out this simple card. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Oops! I just noticed I took this pic before I had added the bow on the front!

I'm entering this card here:
Fantabulous Cricut - Holiday Cards
Do You Stack Up - Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Love your cardstock & the colors.
    Puts me right in the Christmas mood.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the bells and the paper over the writing paper. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, very creative. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love that sparkly blue ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!