Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby card

The challenge this week over at Saturday Designer's Challenge is to make a card for a baby.  Here's my take on it:
I really like the way this turned out.   The patterned paper is from Martha Stewart's Baby Boy pack.  The white mat has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. 
 The digi stamp is a free one I found several months ago that I can not locate now to give proper credit for.  I colored it with Crayola colored pencils.  The circles are cut with Creative Memories circle cutting system.
The sentiment is cut from Paper Lace at 1/2" and welded on my Gypsy.  I kind of blended in, so I outlined it with a dark green marker, then added some accents with a white gel pen.


The ribbon on the inside is baby blue swiss dot from Wal-Mart and the image is pop dotted with a very thin pop dot.  All edges are inked with Stampabilites Baby Blue. 

I hope you like the card, I'm really pleased with it! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are getting ready for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!