Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Cheri Crafts Challenge - It's the Great Pumpkin!

I am SO excited to tell you that I have been invited to join the My Sheri Crafts design team!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  I take this as such a huge compliment.  Since I just came onto the team yesterday, I don't have a DT project to share this time, but I do want to invite you to join this week's challenge.  Use a pumpkin anywhere on your project.  The challenge goes until 10/28.  Please head over to My Sheri Crafts and join the fun, after you check out the amazing inspiration projects by the Design Team!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sarah!!! Know we'll have tons of fun at MSC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Design Team, Sarah! Looking forward to working you! Just become a follower!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!