Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Challenge

Hello Again!  The latest update on my friend Tracy --  at 8:30 p.m. she was finally in recovery and the doctors were very pleased with how everything went.  They are still waiting on the official pathology report, but at this time, the doctors are still saying she is now cancer free!!!  Yes, Thank You Lord God our Healer! 

Designed 2 Delight had "Pumpkins and Tags" digi stamp this week and here is my card for the challenge:
 I cut the card base at 5x6 and the patterned paper at 4x5.  I colored the image with a combination of colored pencils and Dual Brush Pens.  Where I wanted the highlighting on the pumpkins I first colored with yellow pencil, then went over the whole pumpkin with orange marker.  The border punch is from Fiskars.  Yes, the ribbon is two different shades of orange and I did that on purpose! :)  I kind of liked both colors together better than just the light orange.  The Sentiment is a Studio G stamp.
On the inside I used the same patterned paper, which was in my scraps, and a pumpkin cut from another copy of the same digi.  I inked all the edges with Stampabilities Basil Leaf Green and used Studio G glitter glue on the pumpkins and leaves. 

Thanks for stopping by - come join in the fun at Designed 2 Delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!