Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spring Fence Digi Stamp

Well, in my last post I told you about a super busy week, but SINCE then has been out of this world!  We had the Bull Riding Bible Camp (which was a huge success!) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Tim had another really bad week and ended up spending most of the camp in the RV, so after the camp was over our friends convinced us we needed to take some drastic steps, so we loaded up and headed to Minnesota and got him in to Mayo's St. Mary's hospital.  They did a lot of testing there and then released him to the Mayo Clinic.  Ultimately, we learned our doctor was right on target, but suggested a much more aggressive treatment plan  His Rheumatoid Arthritis is very active and we've got to get a hold on it soon.  We were gone all week on a last minute "wing & a prayer" and I NEVER do that!  I didn't have my plans or my lists and I felt totally disoriented!  But in the end, I'm very thankful we made the trip and we start the new treatment plan Monday.

This week, we started a month long Day Camp at our church for kids K-5.  We have 150 kids running around here 8:30-3:30 and I get to teach some of them scrapbooking and cardmaking!  Hopefully I will have pictures to post soon. 

Anyway....on to my card I finally got to make this week.  This is for the Designed 2 Delight Challenge
 with their "Spring Fence" stamp.  I really like this stamp!



I colored a second image and cut out the flower pots and pop dotted them to make them stand out in front of the flowers a little bit.

 I used the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge and cut out the stamp with a shadow image and the "center point" function at 3", then cut a mat at 3 1'2".  The printed paper is from Martha Stewart; I colored the image with colored pencils and then chalked the "sky" and "grass".  The ribbon, paper flowers and brads are from my "ages old stash".  Somehow I forgot common card sizes and instead of making this one 5 x 6 1/2, I made it 5 1/2 x 6!  :-}  So it won't fit a standard card envelope and I'll have to cut one to fit.  Hmmm....more craft time!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!