Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 15, 2011

School Pictures layout

I think it's been a full week since I've been able to post a project!  I've been reorganizing a little bit in my craft area and it works so much better!  I've gotten 2 projects completed and one nearly done in the last couple of days!  The layout I'm posting tonight is my granddaughter's 2nd and 3rd grade pictures.  Yes, I'm still behind, they are finishing up 4th & 5th grades this year! 


This came together so easily!  I love it when that happens!  The background cardstock is from Die Cuts With A View, Blossoms and Butterflies stack.  I bought a new Martha Stewart border punch and tried it out--- I LOVE IT!  The butterflies are cut from the Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge and I used gold metallic paper from Best Occasions (Wal-Mart).  They really shine, but it's hard to tell in the pictures.  I'm going to post this layout in the following challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll hopefully be back soon to post more that I've gotten done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!