Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fairytale Birthday Card

 I haven't been able to get anything made and posted in awhile!  Today I have a card made with another Designed 2 Delight digi stamp.


The card base is 5 x 6 1/2 from Hobby Lobby.  The paper is from The Paper Studio "The Basics" stack.  The digistamp is called "Flutterby Fairy"; scalloped ovals are cut from Create a Critter; the embossing is Cuttlebug Swiss Dots; border punch is from Fiskars and the ribbon is from Wal-Mart.  I printed the sentiment on the computer, colored the stamp with colored pencils, added a little inking and pop-dotting and there you go!  A Fairytale Birthday.  I'll be entering this in the following challenges:

Thanks for coming by! 

6 comments:

  1. I love the green! And the sentiment is perfect!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green, too. And the dots. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the little fairy image and those polka-dots look and embossing go great together! It is a card perfect for a fairytale princess! Thanks for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!! Cute image and cute Nesties and I lOVE your pretty border punch as well. Super job =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The colours are perfect! And really, who doesn't like polka-dots? :) I'm a new follower.
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Your card is really pretty! I love the embossed background paired with the border punch. Really a nice touch! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!