Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 15, 2011

When Life Brings Rain...

Dance in the Puddles!  



This card base is from Hobby Lobby, the cardstock is some I've had in my stash forever, the paper flowers are also from my "had this forever" stash and I folded them in quarters to get the shape, size and fluffiness I was looking for.  The ribbon is from Michaels and the little cloud stamp is from Studio G.  The little girl is cut from Everyday Paper Dolls @ 1 1/2", the puddle and grass are from Create a Critter.  The sentiment is my own and computer generated. 

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
The Paper Variety
Get Inspired with Chatterscene April Showers Challenge
Cooking With Cricut

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the sentiment! :) The folding of the flowers was a terrific idea! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Sarah! Love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love that ribbon! Very cute! I would love to see a project from you in my blog hop!!! It is all about trying something new! Come check it out :) http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, Sarah!! :) This card is just my style!! Thanks for sharing it with me... Your little girl with pigtails reminds me of my daughter -- She likes to puddle splash with me too!! :)

    (((hugs)))
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!