Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Boy Card

I had so much fun making this card!  I think this was the first time a card came to mind and it turned out just like I wanted it to!




The sketch for the layout is from the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.   The paper is from K&Company.  It's and 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" pad so I just took a sheet and folded it in half to make the card 8 1/2 by 4 1/4". The squares on front are cut at 1 1/2" and 1 3/4".  The baby is from Everyday Paper Dolls, cut at 1 1/2", the tag is from Bags, Tags, Boxes and More, and all other cuts are from New Arrival. The moon and onezie are also cut and 1 1/2", the feet at 1"  and the phrase at 3/4".  I'll be entering this card in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge and I think I'll submit it to Provo Craft for a project spotlight.  Wish me luck and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! It is great when a card turns out the way you wanted it too!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is THIS!! Totally adorable Sarah. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the challenge sketch this week over at Peachy Keen Stamps! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is so sweet! Cute images and papers! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!