Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Western Birthday Card

 It's been a REALLY busy week.  Tuesday I took Tim back for another treatment for his RA.  Tuesday morning I had to pull him up to a sitting position on the side of the bed and then help him to stand.  Wednesday he was able to get out of bed completely on his own!!! We are praising God for bringing us to this treatment.  He has regained his ability to function on his own power and is pain free.  It's so great to see him acting like himself again!

I'm still working with kids at school to get ready for choir contest and hopefully qualify for state, so lots of time spent there.  We go to contest Saturday and have to leave at 6:45 am!  All this boils down to not much time for crafting.  So I'm posting a card I made earlier in the month.  I'm working on a cute belated birthday card.  It just keeps getting more and more "belated"!

I made this card for my granddaughter Lexi.  She absolutely loves horses and can hardly wait for her Pa to be able to get back to riding. 
 
The haystack paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I used the Old West Cartridge for all cuts and the font.  I printed the sentiment with Cricut Markers.  The hat is a sticker.  Looking at it now, I wish I had colored in the letters.  Oh well.... Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!